Monday, November 02, 2009

Precious Treasures



I must be the luckiest mom in the whole wide world, having two precious children, Abigail (4 yrs old) and Michael (2 mos). This picture was taken one Saturday morning in October (2009). We were all in our bed, snuggling with one another and I wanted to capture the moment of it all...of how happy I felt just being able to spend time with my family, of how wonderful it felt playing with my kids, laughing and touching them, kissing them and hugging them, I could never get enough! It brings me joy seeing my kids looking at mommy this way - with gladness, with so much love...the look of contentment, peace and being "home". This picture says a lot to me, means a lot to me. This moment captured, is truly one of my precious treasures. I love them very much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: